Wednesday 19 November 2008

i'm a heart-broken, lonely, little lady.


not really, but i think you get my point.

I really don't want to be at school, it's really boring, but it's the only place where I can sit and do my own thing, like update twitter, talk to people, and etc. It's less strict here because my parents aren't around to dictate me. But, I think the only thing I'll update at home until I'm ungrounded is twitter. I might possibly be on MSN at seven CST time, if I can get on. That's only so I can talk to Adam and whoever else decides to get on. I have to be mega careful from now on though. I got caught in Cade's blogtv room yesterday. I was telling Sarah how I couldn't be there, and I got caught. (Sorry to everyone I randomly got off on) 

I think I'm going to go to the writing club meeting tonight, so I can be away from my parents just a bit longer than usual. It'll make me feel less attacked on. Then I can upload photos and do some work and etc. 

Ohohoh, you want to see this dress I want? It's from the 1950s. (I had to look it up for my next video.)
I think it's a gorgeous dress. I'm not sure about you, but it's lovely to me. 

The bell rings in six minutes. Isn't that lovely. I have two more mods today, and one more class. I'm open next, and then Mass Comm last. We're making a commercial in Mass Comm, so that'll go up on YT too. Oh, Youtube, I miss you. I need to ask someone to make a video for me on there and be like, hey, she's grounded, and etc. I can't watch it unless I can find a good proxy that is not blocked by the school. So, someone who wants to do that, you rock. 

I'll probably talk to Adam or Vivien tonight about it. Possibly Wit if she's online. I can't talk to Chago, I'm away from skype, not like he'd do it anyway. I can't really talk to Leah either, which really sucks. D:! I miss Lele. 

Imma go and...I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Possibly write NaNo which I'm know I'm not going to complete, but I'm going to do it on my own time. I'm just at a part I really don't want to describe.

xoxo- Bridget

ps. i miss skype.

No comments: