Saturday 7 February 2009

really.

So, I'm getting sick of this. Everything. Every single thing. All this picking at me, and not being able to plan anything with anyone. It's not fun, I tell you. I can't keep either life happy. My real life hates the internet life. The internet life hates the real life. I hate this.

I kind of want to just hid in a hole for a bit, and see if anyone misses me. With this thought, I am kind of wanting to re-evaluate my plans for this summer. [(?) means maybe]

June:
Softball.
Worlds of Fun. (?)
Possibly a Film Making Summer Camp at UNL. (?)
College World Series Games (?)

July:
Georgia (?)

To be honest, I don't even know if I want to go to Georgia any more. I don't even know.

I don't even remember what I was going to talk about in the rest of this blog.

Whatever.
Byeeeee.

No comments: