Tuesday 10 February 2009

xoxo

school right now is utterly boring. i finished my advanced algebra homework. stupid imaginary and complex numbers. now i'm just sitting here listening to last.fm and chilling out for six more minutes until i have to go to spanish. i love being open and all that, but three fourths of the time, it's annoying. i really intend of doing my classwork, but i never seem to get around to doing that. i'm stupid. ¬_¬ i know i still have to do my world history discussion questions, but i really can't be bothered to look up the questions. 
i'm really really really really excited for next weekend. like, that's the weekend of my school's winter formal. chances are, i'm not going to be going unless jimmy needs me to get his friend into the dance. either way, that sunday after formal, I GET TO HANG OUT WITH HANNAH. hopefully. this time we have our numbers to call incase things get a little like whoa what the hell.
the bell is ringing in two minutes now. i need to end this on a glorious note.

done.

1 comment:

HellYeahNessa said...

Ahhh that kitty is just so full of cuteness!
It's practically killing me with it! lol