Friday 12 December 2008

here we are.

it's really sad when your 2 yr old shitty family laptop is faster 
than the brand new macbook that school gave you.

nearly 10 more days until Christmas. 
I'm really really really excited.
I'm going up to South Dakota (Yippee!)
I'm having Christmas Eve at my Grandfather's house by the Lake, 
staying the night at my sister's house,
and then having Christmas Day Dinner at my Uncle's house.
Oh, and plus, did I mention, that I get to open some of my presents early?
Yeah, because my dad and mum don't want to take all the presents up with us to South Dakota,
so we get to open some of them the night before. The 23rd.

Then there's school. 
I'm so depressed that Monday starts the last week of the semester.
I really loved my classes, and the people in them.
I hope I get the same teachers for Advanced Algebra, Spanish, and World History.
I also hope I get the most of the same kids in my class as well.
Is it sad that I'm happy that this semester is over,
yet very depressed that is is ending, as well?

I get my new schedule for next semester on Tuesday. (Since that's the last homeroom day of the semester)
It's nerve-racking. 
Then I have finals on Thursday and Friday.
I'm not nervous for those. I never study, yet I'm fine.

Oh, then I tried out for Tartuffe, the next play.
I didn't get casted, but I don't mind.
I actually am sorta glad, I didn't want to have to rehearse over break.
But still, I tried something new. (Oh dear God. Bridget? Trying something new? This can't be!)

I'm sure that's all I really have the need to tell you all about.
I'm going to go and write more of my Not-NaNoWriMo. 
I really want to finish it.

xoxo - bridget.

No comments: