Wednesday 31 December 2008

Let's witness 2009 at it's greatest.

I hear the fireworks, they sounds like bombs. They come at the most random times, the loud fireworks. As with the strong wind Nebraska is currently facing. I'm not sure how I feel about 2009. I mean, I can sense that it is 2009, not 2008. I just...don't have a sense of what it's going to be like yet. In 2008, I had felt like it was going to be a bad year, but it didn't turn out to be that bad, in my eyes at least. I don't have any sense yet.

I kind of think that this will be a turn around year for the world. I'm not sure for me, but I think it'll be good for the world. I'm going to do a year in pictures next year. As I was going to do that this year, but I lost most of my gorgeous photos from january08-august08.

2008 was pretty rough for me now that I think about it. Aside from the amazing friends I have made all due to the fact of a website, I had self confidence issues. The last couple months have changed that, which I am very happy about. I tried our for a play, which I never thought was ever going to happen. I did a lot more, out of courage that I gained from my loving friends. A lot of them have had more tragic things happen to them, which wouldn't know how to help them cope with, but I always tried, despite the fact I fail at doing anything remotely helpful. I thank all my lovely YouTube friends, most of which I've thanked in my latest video. <3

I think we're just going to have to wait to see what 2009 has in store for us.
Nervous? A little.
Excited? Most definitely not.
But are we going to have to deal with it? Yes.

Have a very very happy new year, loves!
2009, here is where I wish us the best!



2 comments:

One D said...

I WAS PRETTY WORRIED ABOUT 08 BEING A TERRIBLE YEAR BUT IT TURNED OUT SORTA AMAZING :)
We shall see about 09 :)
<3

LCSsings said...

yours is a good one :) no worries <3