Monday 26 January 2009

Hackerr Heree

herro. the name's wit. oh and that picture over there; not mine xD Hers obviously. Looks more like justin though right? Yeh I know. Ok, so Bridget is a hardcore jurk and she knoes that. She tends to kill me a lot, so dont mind if i'm a zombie from here to there. Jimmy and Bridget are going out. Yep, its a well known fact and don't forget it. All those rumors are TRUE :D

Chago thinks Bridget is a racist. Bridget asked me if a mexican food related question. DO I LOOK MEXICAN?! NOES! So um, I really like this picture. Like lots. Chago's a hoe. Why am I bringing him up? Oh right, CAUSE HE'S A HOE. I own him bitches. You know what I'm listening to...

I THINK YOU'RE LOVELYYYYY
I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE TO HEAR THAT FROM MEEEEE
BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF 
MY HEART IS STUCK ON YOUR OLD SELF
PLS HEAR ME OUTTT
well, well, well, well...
well do you see that to me everything is somewhat special.
but to you i'm kinda screwed, cause i imagine you'll think i'm mental
but iiiiiii
can see it in the skyyy
but iiiiiii
can see it in the skyyy
BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
CAN SEE IT IN THE SKYYYYY
THAT WE'LL BE ALRIGHT, WE'LL ALRIGHT
WE'LL BE JUST FINEEEE

oh lovely ^.^ 

Later Gators; ♥ Wit.



1 comment:

Justin said...

Yes, the picture sure does look a lot like me :P