Sunday 4 January 2009

most of the rest of mine disappearred. i'm sorry. i really did write about everyone.


i am redoing this because i am one of those major failure at these things,
and i can never finish/do them right.

i'm going to try this anyway.

you are awesome. i'm glad we're close friends, and i trust you with just about everything. (:

i have known you the longest, and truthfully, you're the one who got me into youtube really. i admire your style in videos and i don't think i could ever thank you more than enough for helping me meet all these amazing people.

i am very worried about your impression of me. you being so intimidating with your subscriber count. you're a wonderful friend and i'm glad you're there. i think our one epic adventure needs more. i think our discovered lands needs people to trade with anyway. oh and by the way, i finally got into that damn lake.

i really really really was looking forward to possibly seeing you this summer, but i've looked at prices to fly down, and it's sooooooooo expensive. :( i don't know how i'd be able to pay for it all, plus all extra money. i still love you to pieces though! <3

so, it's you. i'm glad i've gotten to know you, and i have fun talking to you. you're a pretty awesome kid, you know, for being a zebra.

you live too damn far away. but despite that, i love you a lot. you are so amazing. i think you're one of my favourites. :) talking to you and making you stay up to ridiculously late times is quite fun.

AHHH. i love you. i like how we talk on our cell phones when we're not at our computers. and i would love love love to meet you. you are gorgeous, dahlin, and you amaze me. i can't wait for you to get back to your house. :)

we live so frickin close, yet why haven't we met yet!? next time we're near each other, let's hang out! we need to. it's like, code.

i cannot wait until you help me finally tell my mother and help her understand the youtube community. you keep me sane, and we fangirl together, which is PERFECTLY fine. :) i love you.

WHY DID YOU MOVE? I'M SO SAD. YOU SHOULD COME BACK TO OMAHA ):

one day, once upon a time, i will be sitting next to you. and we will be watching hockey. i am excited for that day.

i'm really glad i met you, and now i have someone to send my scrambles to. you're so nice. it's all out of love. (: you are amazing.

you also intimidate me with your subscriber count. i died when i first "talked" to you, except, i was more or less speechless so i couldn't talk. i'm so glad i know you. did you know, you used to remind me of these two kids at my school, but now you don't remind me of them (:

i just met you and i'm glad. (: once i figure out right handed guitar, you'll be the first to know :D

i really can't tell you what the rest of my sentences where. i don't remember them.

oh, i hope i didn't forget people in this one.
i told you i fail.

3 comments:

Mickie said...

I know who I am!

Seriously. And if I ever learn guiter left-handed, I will teach you :P

feellinecancer said...

I think I know which one o.O i hopes!! ILY

One D said...

oh yay :D
found me :P
ily 2