Wednesday 14 January 2009

ohmy.


i really don't have anything to blog about.
so i'm going to blog about how much i'm excited
for this year.

this year will be a big year for me.
i know it.

well, for one, i'm getting packages from my lovely friends in a few days. (:
my sixteenth birthday is really only four days away.
over spring break, i might be going to a concert, and i might get to see hannnaaaah nanaaa.
i'm going to georgia this summer
to see leah, zach, and who knows what else.
and i'm going with one of my really good friends as well.

i can just tell that this will be a lovely year.

next blog will be a blog with pictures.
i promise.

3 comments:

Elisha Cho said...

Going to Georgia - I am so jealous of anyone who lives in the States...

One D said...

happy year!

Anonymous said...

HEY! COOL PICTURES! PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW MY BLOG! (IT'S SOMETHING NEW & DIFFERENT)

TAKE CARE!