Wednesday 7 January 2009

hello hello

i want to start this blog off right.
so here is a current photo.
you know, every blog starts
out with a photo of some sort.
it ALWAYS does.

as you see here, this is a recent photo of me.
i have competed step one of the blogging process.
(despite for the fact that the photos aren't supposed to be model-like)

anyway, today was a good day, despite a few things. i realised how much i really do love my heritage, even if it isn't anything exciting. i'm mostly Scandinavian and Czech. (with a little British and German; like barely any.) my teacher, Nemocek, for World History, noticed that my last name was Czech, and said i got an A+ for being Czech. (: then this guy said he was Swedish (which i am as well) so i say that too. and Nemo says okay, you get like, a D for being Swedish, and and A+ for being Czech. It was the best thing ever. And then i almost mentioned my sister, since she had him like, 10 years ago for some note taking class. it was funny, cause he remembered her.

and then in Spanish class, we were going over one of our "interview" questions, and it read 'did you eat something that you haven't tried before?' and then my teacher, Goltz, said that if you didn't, you could lie. and then she asked if anyone has had lefsa before, saying that you could use that as the food you haven't tried before. my hand shot up. (lefsa is probably the best dish ever. it's like, potato bread with butter and cinnamon sugar.) she was shocked, and said i was the only one all day that had raised their hand. (by the way, this was my last class.) i felt really happy since i'm the only one of her students who knew what it was. i swear, i will learn to make it from my mother, and make it for you all. it's the best stuff in the world.

i don't know what else to really say.
So I'm going to depart.
....Bye.

1 comment:

One D said...

well then.
sounds like you had a pretty win day.
you totally pwnd the beginning with photo too!
you're on a role :) <3